Be sure to check with individual restaurants for details or last-minute changes:
The 7880 Club at the Stein Eriksen Residences
- Serving breakfast from 7-10 a.m., lunch from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m., après ski from 3-5 p.m., and dinner from 5:30-9 p.m.
The Alpine Pie Bar
- The Alpine Pie Bar will be closed Thursday, January 23rd – Sunday, January 26th and will reopen to the public on Monday, January 27th.
The Alpine Pie Bar is open Monday through Sunday from 3 p.m. to 10 p.m. serving craft cocktails, award winning spirits and locally made pie in a speakeasy bar. The Alpine Pie Bar was awarded Utah’s Best Casual Eatery by Lux Life and for the second year in a row Utah Distillery of the Year. Alpine’s main distillery is in Silver Creek and their micro distillery, for the world renowned gin experience, is located in the Pie Bar.
- This long-running favorite – featuring new owners this year – will be open from noon until the last people leave every day through Sundance. Check out award-winning chef Chef Yanee, who was born and raised in Bangkok, trained there, and served as a requested chef to Thai royalty. The restaurant is also available for private bookings.
Cena Ristorante & Lounge
- Serving breakfast from 7-11 a.m., lunch 11 a.m. to 3 p.m., après ski from 3-5 p.m., and dinner from 5:30-10 p.m.
The Corner Store Pub & Grill
- This low-key bar and grill with a spacious patio will be serving breakfast, lunch, and après ski every day from 7 a.m. to 9 p.m. Also swing by the food truck in the parking lot of Silver King Coffee.
Deer Valley Resort
- All Deer Valley Resort restaurants are open during the period of Sundance. Please visit
www.deervalley.com or call 435.645.6632 for specific days and hours of operation.
- This locals favorite is sold out Jan. 23-27, but reopens to the public Monday, Jan. 28.
Escala Provisions Company Restaurant & Bar
- This spot for locally sourced comfort food and specialty cocktails will be open for breakfast 7-11 a.m., lunch from 11:30 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. and dinner from 5-10 p.m. Get drinks at the bar from 11:30 a.m. to 10 p.m.
- This spot for area-sourced American fare and craft cocktails is closed through the first few days of Sundance from Jan. 22-27, but it will reopen to the public Jan. 28.
Hearth + Hill
- This Park City gathering spot will be open as usual through Sundance: Monday-Thursday from 11:30 a.m. to 9 p.m., Friday-Saturday from 11:30 a.m. to 10 p.m., and Sunday from 10 a.m. to 9 p.m.
Ruth’s Chris Steak House
- The famed establishment is closed for a private event Jan. 26 but otherwise open through the festival.
Squatters Roadhouse Grill
- The pub and microbrewery will be open Sunday-Thursday from 8 a.m. to 10 p.m., and Friday-Saturday from 8 a.m. to 11 p.m. The taps may flow an extra hour each evening if the place is hopping.
Stein Eriksen Lodge
- The five-star destination’s Troll Hallen Lounge will be serving three square meals a day: breakfast from 10-11 a.m., lunch from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m., classic après ski from 3-5:30 p.m., and dinner from 6 p.m. to midnight.
- You can also dig in around the clock at Glitretind Restaurant, serving breakfast from 7-10 a.m., lunch from 11:30 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. and dinner from 6-9 p.m. Stock up at Glitretind’s buffet Monday-Saturday from 11:30 a.m. to 2:30 p.m., and of course its world-famous Sunday Brunch from 11 a.m. to 2:30 p.m.
- The Champions Club will be open every day from 11 a.m. to 8 p.m., as will the First Tracks Kaffe from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Stop by seven days a week at this upscale restaurant and bar, serving elevated, globally inspired New American cuisine. Also check out brunch Saturdays and Sundays from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m.
Courtesy of Graff Public Relations