Great news foodies! Stanza is offer a $15 Three Course Lunch, In and Out in 45 Minutes!
‘Stanza Italian Bistro & Wine Bar’s new chef, Jonathan LeBlanc, has created a new “express business lunch” menu of his favorites from his new lunch menu. The three-course menu is just $15 and will change weekly to take full advantage of seasonally available ingredients from local farms. The goal is to have start-to-finish lunch served in a casual atmosphere in 45 minutes.’
“We enjoy seeing all our business friends at lunch, and realize that everyone is busy,” says Chef LeBlanc. “We’d like to offer an experience that combines delicious cuisine, great service and an eye on the clock so we get everyone back to their offices on time.”
Sample $15 3-course Express Business Lunch – offerings will change weekly
Choice of soup or Caesar salad with one of the following sandwiches:
- The Capri: heirloom tomatoes, basil, whole milk mozzarella, arugula, aged balsamic, ciabatta
- Chicago Italian Beef: 10-hour roasted top sirloin, house made giardiniera, Provolone, red peppers, Italian roll
|Stanza’s Italian Beef sandwich|
Weekly offerings may also include pasta selections like:
- Gnocchi Al Fungi: mushroom, squash, parmesan, oregano
- Bucatini Alla Carbonara: black pepper, pancetta, peas, local egg
Dessert will be served for the third course:
- Cannoli Alla Ricotta: house made cinnamon shell, ricotta cream, pistachio, chocolate
Stanza is located at 454 East, 300 South in Salt Lake. Reservations can be made by calling 801-746-4441,[email protected] or by visiting www.stanzaslc.com.
Courtesy of Boe Marketing